Monday, December 19, 2005
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2003 in review day 2
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2003 in review
DAY TWO




Total europop... electropop... gah who knows. Some 16 y/o from Italy did it... Simple lyrics awesome upbeat track

Erika - "Relations"







I know NOTHING about thing dance... group? Some random euro dance dj band thing... female vocals... you know the drill. Its dance and im stuck in the USA.... What else do you expect?

Kreo - "Burn For You"






I know... everyone and their momma knows this song. I was *OBSESSED* and it wouldnt be right not to mention it.... I love me some Lasgo.. ha!


Lasgo - "Something"





-MY TOP 10 of 2003-

"Ti Amo" - Aria
"Sound of Violence" (Narcotic Thrust Mix) - Cassius
"All The Things she Said" - tatu
"Something" - Lasgo
"Gossip Folks" - Missy Elliot
"Relations" - Erika
"Burn For You" - Kreo
"Ravine" - Ace of Base
"Object of My Desire" (Hyperspace Breakbeat Mix) - Dana Rayne
"So I Begin " - Galleon



LIKE IT? HATE IT? TELL ME!