Wednesday, December 14, 2005
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2005 DAY TWO
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2005




Im not a big Girls Aloud fan... in fact this is only the 2nd song ive ever liked of theirs.... I hate these song description things, I suck at them. I just know music, okay people? ; )>

Girls Aloud - "Biology"






"RED DRESS "should have been the 2nd single of the Sugababes newest album but they released the incredibly dull "Ugly" instead. Lets hope they make a better decision with the 3rd single.

Sugababes - "Red Dress"






WHAT!?!? A ROXETTE REMAKE? NO WAY! Yeah way.... I love me some Roxette. I love the updated versions of this song. They made quality remixes without ruining the integrity of the song! Ace!

Dancing DJs vs Roxette - "Fading Like a Flower"




PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS (and all) ENTRIES
Let me know what you think!



3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
you seriously didnt love the first girls aloud album?? red dress shoulda been the next single and i hope the roxette remakes keep comin. thank you eric prydz for starting the trend up again!

Blogger Aaryn said...
THE SHOW is my jam.... thats about it..

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi gils