Wednesday, December 14, 2005
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2005
JAMS OF THE YEAR : 2005



EASILY gets MY vote for SONG OF THE YEAR! I fell in love with this song the very first time I heard it.




A high NRG euro-romp if ever ive heard one! Everything else ive heard of hers is crap but this track is stellar!

Elize - "Automatic (Im Talking To You)"









Simply the BEST song on the album. It will never see the light of day as a single though which is a huge shame. Its an 80s dance pop track reminisant of 80s Madonna.

Gwen Stefani - "Serious"



PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS (and all) ENTRIES
Let me know what you think (or else I will keep annoying you all until you do it)
:P>
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i just wanted to say i found the old site while it was closed, but i'm glad i came back to check on sparkpop. i love everything you've recommended!! and because of you- i'm gonna look into ace of base again.

Blogger Aaryn said...
Im glad ya came back too! It took a little longer to relaunch than I thought. Long boring story but im glad you stuck with!!!

Now on the Ace of Base comment... that is AWESOME! Comments like THIS are the exact reason I do this.