Tuesday, January 17, 2006
What the...?










The new version of Red Dress is really...different! I love how she sings "cooooooooler" lol. Its funny how I kinda expected her voice to sound like that. But until I HQ rip of it leaks I won't decide if I like it or not. Also the video concept to this song does seem very promising! So i'm looking forward to that.

Also...

I came across this new HOT electro pop song today, it's called "Push It" by Roxane, unfortunately I can't find a picture of her, but apparently she is working on an electro album with the name "Push It". If you know anything else please make a comment! We really appreciate it guys.

Roxane - Push It



7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yeah I have to agree it just doesn't sound the same without Mutya's perfect vocals. I think I will have to hear more songs with her voice before I totally dismiss her. I have to say though I am rather interested to see how the UK public takes to the group change....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I dunno.... Im not a fan of the new vocals AT ALL.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Someone needs to pull them aside and be all like, "Bitches, this didn't work for Bananarama in the '80s, and it ain't gonna work for your asses, neither."

Anonymous Anonymous said...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

For reals!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Facts about Roxane : She's from belgium and a website www.roxane.be and in fact she contest to Eurovision with "Push It" !!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This Roxane song has an 80s feel. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like POINTER SISTERS 2006!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You should listen to "television game", that's her best song!