Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Popstars (US)
Before American Idol, there was this little show called POPstars. Actully, it was only little in the USA. It ran 2 seasons on the WB. Your typical "create a pop band" type reality show (*before reality shows were so huge). They took 5 random girls and forced them together (Spice Girls style).

The group Edens Crush emerged as winners of the first season. As for the 2nd season... who knows. They hurried an album out for release as soon as the show ended and managed to nail 2 good songs. They rest was pretty lame as far as I can remember. I cant believe its been 6 years already. I forgot all about them until I heard yesterdays track. Joshua gets credit for callin it though ;)>

Edens Crush - "Get Over Yourself"


Edens Crush - "Glamourous Life"

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I actually dissagree with you Aaron. Eden's Crush's album is excellent, with a ton of great songs that show case the girls voice well. I also find if funny how you forgot to mention that former member Nicole is currently the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls...most of which who can't sing to save thier lives. Now if Eden's Crush would have recorded PCD, they would be even huger than they are at the moment.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THE SAME GIRL! Im not really a fan of PCD. Im not really a fan of ANYTHING out of america right now.

I havent heard the POPSTARS album in YEARS. These two songs are the only ones I remember hehe