Thursday, February 23, 2006
SPARK*SHUFFLE
You know the rules.... first five tracks my iTunes plays get featured.


LLLOOOVVEEE this song! Fun upbeat track!

Res - "They Say Vision" (Robbie Riviera Mix)




A VERY radio friendly pop song from Tori Amos (A RARE THING!). Brilliant song about her life in the 80s. This song saw release in the UK but EastWest/Atlantic never really promoted it.

Tori Amos - "Glory of the 80s"




Hallo Halllllloooo! PURE POP ECSTACY from everyones favourite swedes! I think had this been released stateside back in 1999, it would have been a HUGE hit. Ah well.

Ace of Base - "Hallo Hallo" (Radio Version)




The B-Side off of Darrens latest single "So Beautiful". I like it better than the actual song. An upbeat electrosong (thank god!)

Darren Hayes - "Something in the Sky"




Yeah, im embarassed to even admit to liking anything this horrible little girl does but... she has a few good songs. What would I do without Swedes?

Amy Diamond - "Welcome to the City"
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Why is Amy Diamond a horrible little girl? I quite like her songs (well, the three or four I've heard)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OMG, why was I not aware of this Amy Diamond? I'm kind of obsessed with this song now! I'm watching her performances on her website! =X

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Amy diamond has 3 or 4 good songs! I recommend

WELCOME TO THE CITY
WHATS IN IT FOR ME
HELLO