Monday, March 20, 2006
The british Destinys Child

Recently released, this extended version of RED DRESS clocks in at a little over 4 minutes. It has more lyrics, longer song... and yes... even MORE cooter dan duh wed dwess.

Red Dress (Extended)

File has been deleted. 48 downloads and no comments? Dont think so.



COME JOIN US
(along with DontStopThePop! and ReallySayingSomething)
in the POPTRINITY FORUMS!

This is a great opportunity to discuss your favourite music with people who actually KNOW the music you speak of! Network with other fans!
and lets not forget the EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADS...


6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hmmm I was one of the people lucky enough to snatch up this (itunes only?) mix before it's. I've been inundated with so much blog music, it's been all i can do just to free up more space on the pc and i guess i didn't realize bloggers like yourself so looked forward to comments. So for this song, what can be said... I think it's awesome! While admittedly succumbing to (and later, learning to hate) the house-dance remixing of EVERYTHING at this past turn of the the century, I've always been partial to the traditional extended mixes. Longer music breaks, little more beat, the chorus a few more times...not changed...just..extended! (Haysi Fantayzee's Shiny Shiny 12" Version is my classic example)
Anyway, to my ears, the combination of track length, new lyrics, and Amelle's vocals make THIS the definitive SECOND version, after the shoter, tighter, mutya-flavored, perfect orginal.
Now validate me and my feedback! :) lol
Bulldog
P.S. I will make an effort to leave more comments, but I want to thank you and everyone you link to for hooking me up with both artists I missed the first time around and new music good enough to rival my old favorites (Something i didn't think could be happening at a music-lovin 35 years old!)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I meant to say "before it's removal"...which you probably surmised

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hehe no problem....

yeah... we dont get paid for this. The comments is what keeps me doing it. I need to know thaw what im doing is actully being appreciated I guess...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It is! Very much so! :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Could please post the song again? I missed it....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I missed it too. I love the site though and I'll make more comments. :-)