Wednesday, March 15, 2006
EUROVISION
So I know this song was already thrown in the end of an update before on here but it didnt get much attention and I feel that needs to change!

The first time I heard this song, I thought EURO POINTER SISTERS 2006..... but alas its sung by some skinny white chick from Belgium.
It was my official pick for EUROVISION but she didnt make it to the semi-finals.

The best songs never seem to win in my opinion...

Who are all you rooting for? Anyone good we should check out? Lets us know!

Roxane - "Push It"

Roxane - "Television Game" (her Eurovision entry from 2005)


NOTE : For all you americans (and anyone else) .... if you dont know what Eurovision is, click here.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You should really hear "Fashion" by Roxane, it's soooo great :-D

if you want i'll send it along to you?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I totally agree with Spark! Roxane is amazing and should've gotten further into Eurovision land. Please post more of her songs!!!! My bet for Eurovision is on Kate Ryan. Je'Tadore is kickass!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love "Push It" -- to bad she didn't get any further. Last year's Eurovision had muuuch better songs than this year's, I think. Refrain, Refrain, anyone?? :)

I agree -- Je T'Adore is probably the best this year.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you for posting this, I've been looking EVERYWHERE to hear Roxane's songs!