Saturday, April 22, 2006
Spark*Pop Comes To Australia


Hey all! Just saying hello and introducting myself as a new member of the Spark*Pop Team.

My name is Zane [Aka Zaney] and i live in Brisbane Australia. [Yes home to the Spark*Pop Favourite Darren Hayes]. Im 23 and have a strong love for Pop , Dance And Electro music and culture. Hey Im a gay boy after all.

I would like to bring diveristy to Spark*pop in showing everyone the hights of Pop music in Australia. Also giving everyone a chance to check out some hot remixes and tracks Australian's only get.

Any requests or question are more then welcome. I'm hear to help.
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh hiya...

He comes from a land down under where beer does flow and men chunder...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
welcome :D>

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Welcome Zane to the Spark*Pop team! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You seem such a nice guy! I'm looking forward to your posts. Spark*Pop has now 3 posters, am I right? That means more diversity and new music for us to hear. :-P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Four. The canadian should be introducing himself soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks everyone.

BTW there are exciting releases coming up. I read a review of the pet shop boys new album and it looks amazing.

Exclusive australian remixes are coming. Lisa Scott Lee Included. Stay Tuned!!!