Monday, May 29, 2006
Club Memories (part 1)

I'm gonna share the songs that remind me of going out clubbing in Worcester and Boston, MA and Providence, RI over the past 6 years. THESE songs were the soundtrack to many drunken nights out in public, hearing them brings back a lot of memories... and a lot of them are extended club mixes, yay... so enjoy.


Deborah Cox- Absolutely Not (Hex Hector Vocal Club Mix) 10:10

which usually got mixed into:
Kim English- Everyday (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Mix) 4:04

Destiny's Child- Bootylicious (Richard Vissions V-Quest Mix) 6:07

Mary J. Blige- No More Drama (Thunderpuss Club Anthem) 9:18

Whitney Houston- Whatchulookinat (Thunderpuss Club Anthem) 11:50

These first 5 songs represent the "early" days at the club for me, I have many more years to cover. Looking at my music collection, I seem to have a ton of songs that remind me of my glory days at the club, so I'll share more later!

~DJ RyRy