Tuesday, May 23, 2006
PET. SHOP. BOYS.
'Nuff said. So Yesterday saw the release of FUNDAMENTAL This album has its high points, but it has it's not so high points. We've all heard "I"m with Stupid" so I'll spare you. So I present to you a few tracks from Fundamental, as well as another Trevor Horn produced PSB Classic since he produced this album for them... I've also hidden their next single, "Minimal" somewhere within this post... it isn't too difficult to find, but remember where you heard it first, folks!


The Sodom and Gommorah Show

Integral

Psychological

yes, Diane Warren wrote a song for Pet Shop Boys...

Numb

and as a bonus, one of my favorite PSB songs from their "Introspective" album... Trevor Horn, Producer
Left to my own devices (album version)

oh and just because I love bonuses... and I love Pet Shop Boys... and I love Kylie... here's their duet from the "Nightlife" album!

In Denial

~DJ "I'm obsessed with Pet Shop Boys" RyRy
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
come to aus and be my perfect boyfriend :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Zaney - he aint perfect. He shaves stuff when I tell him not to! LoL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh scandle !!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am perfect... I just like to reinvent myself every now and again... I am like madonna, this is my reinvention tour, bitches. my diva loyalty does remain to Kylie, however.

oh... the goatee is back, Aaryn, I only shave it off when I fuck up the shaping of it and need it to grow back freshly :-)

I wish I were perfect and had a boyfriend with a Aussie accent... accents are hot... as long as they're not American ones lol. The BOSTON accent is the worst, and guess where I was born? yes, Boston... but I grew up far enough outside the city to be able to mask it... pfew!

I'm jammin' to "Fundamental" at this very moment.... I'm really happy with it, especially compared to "Release" (which wasn't BAD but it wasn't really PSB per se)... my edition isn't the special edition, but I'll get that when it's released in the US version next month... or unless I find the import version first lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...
RyRy is from BWAHSTUN

Anonymous Anonymous said...
heh... I was indeed born in boston.... but as an infant we moved out to the country... so country it can't even be called a suburb lol... half my hometown was a state forest, it was beautiful...

I lived closer to the other major city in MA (there's more than 1 city here!?) which is Worcester... or as the locals call it... Woostah or Wistah, wormtown, worchester...

living an hour from Boston and close to the RI border, I really never picked up the typical accent... and if I did? I'm very concious about the way I speak, I try to mask any hints of the Masshole accent I do have...

in vocal lessons, I was taught how to sing with no accent, I can carry that into regular speaking, thankfully.

long story short... I was Born in Boston, I reside about an hour(probably less) from there and where I currently live, i could probably spit and hit Worcester...

heh get out those maps, kids.

why am I up at 5:00 am? and why is "Fundamental" still playing? ha!