Friday, June 09, 2006
Review
Ron I'infirmier recently posted a review of SPARK*POP on his blog (at least I think thats what it is).....

Ah putain, Spark Pop, c’est de la bombe ! Des remixes, parfois en exclu, des singles, des vieux trucs des années 80, des tubes de demain, des clips en veux-tu en voilà, les mecs sont des dingues de Pop. Bananarama ? Kim Wilde ? Paula Abdul ? Robbie Williams ? De la bombe, je vous dis, de la bombe : Spark Pop !

AltaVista says this translates to:
Ah whore, Spark Pop, it is bomb! Remixes, sometimes from of excluded, the individual ones, of the old tricks of the Eighties, tubes of tomorrow, clips do you want some in here are, the guys are nutcases of Pop Bananarama? Kim Wilde? Paula Abdul? Robbie Williams? Bomb, I say to you, of the bomb: Pop Spark!


So hes a gay man or someone really IS calling us whores!
Either way, we are just glad to be YOUR whores (and nutcases!)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi guys ! It's Ron.
"Ha Putain" simply means "Oh my god" in a very vulgar french, "putain" is of course a translation of "Whore" but also a way of cursing when surprised or shocked.

Thanks for the quality of your work.
And i'm indeed a gay man. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am proud to be one of the whores.

I should get my ass in gear and post something, eh?