Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Truly Madly Queerly
REASONS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN DARREN HAYES IS GAY

- "All Around Me"

- The "Sporty Spice" kick (and stage prancing) in the INTL "Break Me Shake Me" video

- "Spin"

- Multimedia Presentation

- "Crush (1980ME)

- WORK IT GIRL!

oh... and there more (stay tuned!)


(and yes, these song files happen to all be in iTunes format. Thats because I ripped them from these things we used to have called CDs.... they were like Vinyl but smaller and shinier) If you dont have iTunes, something is wrong with you anyway!



DARREN HAYES - CRUSH (1980 ME)
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL of course that homo loves Madonna.

:D

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hmm, a little proud of yourself for calling that? :)

I love Spin and Crush (and Pop!ular, Unlovable, Hero...could go on), and I'd never heard All Around Me before. I can't get YouTube to work right now, so I look forward to looking at the rest of your evidence later.

This is also a bit (OK, a lot) belated, but I'm currently madly in love with one of the Jim Verraros remixes JupiterScreamz posted back in May; it pretty much makes me want to throw my own rave just so I can hear it pumping out of real speakers as loud as possible.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OH.. I AM.

10 FREAKING YEARS AGO I was kicked out of #SavageGarden on DALnet (IRC) for continually INSISTING he was a 'mo!


Fuck ALL them! I was right bitchez!


:P>

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You can tell iTunes to rip CDs in mp3 format instead of its proprietary format. Then you're not locked in to using AAC forever and you can share files more easily with people who use all sorts of different devices.

On a Mac it's in iTunes - Preferences - Advanced - Importing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
problem is these were ripped using WIndows Media Player before iTunes was even big.... iTunes then reformatted the songs to match ITS preference