Friday, September 01, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARK*POP!

September 1st 2005 is the day I decided to FINALLY quit bugging my LiveJournal friends list constantly about all this great music that was being released around the world... but not here in America. I also wanted to throw in my 80s and 90s jams (you know you love it!). I asked my friend-in-AOB Terry to join in after a few months... then a few other people joined.... And here we are. We also had the short lived SPARK*RETRO blog (I have a feeling it may return again one day....).

Thank you to everyone whos helped us grow into what S*P is today!

To mark the one-year anniversary of SPARK*POPs creation, Im gonna share (in no particular order) just 1 song (from my 5 favourite artists).

Ace of Base - "Pole Position" (Demo)

Savage Garden - "I Dont Care"

Duran Duran - "Khanada"

Roxette - "Knockin' on Every Door"


Tori Amos - "Siren"


THE ALL-NEW SPARK*POP IS COMING SOON.

Stay Tuned.