Monday, September 18, 2006
Ta Dah!

Today saw the release of the highly anticpated sophomore album from Scissor Sisters. It was released everywhere but here in the US, us yanks have to wait another week and a day for ours. Fortunately, I was able to score my copy a bit ago.

How is it? I think it's a great album. Was it worth the wait? I think so.

Let's preview some tracks from it, shall we?

Kiss You Off- Ana Matronic's only solo song on the album, I really like this one.

Lights- great lyrics like: "got your seed on my face you put those babies to waste without your finger in the back"... nuff said.

I Can't Decide- a cute song about killing your lover

and one from the bonus disc: Hair Baby

The Next single will be "She's My Man" which I won't post...

to hear the whole album, visit www.myspace.com/scissorsisters

Enjoy!
~DJ RyRy

US Fans- Album out Sept 26th!
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Where did you hear about She's My Man being the next single? It's a pretty good choice, as it's one of my favs, though Might Tell You Tonight is just screaming for single release.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Where did you hear about She's My Man being the next single? It's a pretty good choice, as it's one of my favs, though Might Tell You Tonight is just screaming for single release.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
they were interviewed on a morning show on Sirius Satellite Radio and they were talking about it...